To say these are unprecedented times would most certainly be an understatement. As we try to navigate the changes to our industries and daily lifestyles on a day to day basis, the staff at Papersavers have been diligently paying attention to recommendations set forth by the World Health Organization to ensure safe practices for our clients and staff while still being able to maintain essential service requirements to those that need it most.
Below we have outlined the various measures being taken by our staff to ensure we can operate in a safe manner:
New Policies Surrounding COVID-19
- The Papersavers Limited driving staff will be equipped with safety masks and gloves at every service location. These will be changed regularly. They will also be required to use hand sanitizer between every service location.
- Physical distancing measures (minimum of 6 feet) must always be adhered to by our staff and yours.
- If any employee of Papersavers exhibits any symptoms indicating any type of illness, they are not permitted to come to work. This is being strictly enforced by daily wellness checks with their supervisors prior to each shift.
- Typically, signatures are required from our clients verifying authorization for destruction as well as confirmation of the material removed. This process has been suspended until further notice. (You will still receive an unsigned copy of the pick-up slip via email.)
- Scheduled services were suspended in March. Since that time, we have allowed essential businesses to resume their schedules to ensure no overflow of material, and to ensure we are meeting the important needs of the Medical community.
- On-Call/One-Time services are also being permitted as long as safe distancing measures can be adhered to.
- We will maintain all existing Operational & Security Policies and Procedures except for the signage on our devices (indicated above).
On behalf of our team we would like to thank all of you for doing your part.
A special thank you goes to those hard-working heroes on the front lines. From our families to yours, thank you. Stay well and stay safe.
John Loughlin – President